Jock Boss Fight
|Time(s) Available:||starts automatically|
|Reward:||Ted's Jersey trophy|
Jock Boss Fight is the boss fight and the final mission of Chapter 4.
This mission follows The Big Game instantly and has no intro.
The mission starts with Ted being protected by Damon, Casey, and Bo. Jimmy cannot use any of his weapons. Someone from the sidelines throws an explosive rigged football to Ted, and he then throws it at Jimmy, intending to hit him.
Jimmy must dodge the footballs and throw them back at Ted. He must first clear the way through Ted's defenders. Bo and Casey will take one hit to be knocked out, Damon however, will take two hits. If Jimmy gets too close, the defenders will tackle Jimmy and then throw him up the field by holding his ankles and spinning, then releasing him. This move does no damage, however.
It is possible, although difficult, to beat the defenders by fistfighting them rather than throwing the explosive footballs. It is also possible to run around the defenders and hit Ted. One hit landed on Ted has the same result as successfully hitting him with an explosive football.
When all the defenders go down, Ted will retreat up the field. A brief cutscene shows Damon struggling to his feet and getting ready to continue blocking.
Ted and his defenders reform in the same setup they had before. This time, either Kirby or Dan run in from the sidelines to attack Jimmy. Jimmy must either knock them out or ignore them. Again he must knock out Ted's defenders, causing him to run further up the field, right by the endzone.
Now along with Kirby or Dan, Bo or Casey join in from the sidelines to attack Jimmy (even though they are the defenders, strangely enough). He must continue to throw explosive footballs at Ted's defenders.
When all the defenders are knocked out, Ted runs. Petey yells from the sidelines for Jimmy to sack Ted, but all he has to do to win the mission is hit Ted once with any move. Ted automatically breaks standing grapples, but can be defeated with a running grapple attack. If for some reason Jimmy decides not to chase him, he'll stop running and start taunting him, but he never tries to fight.
Jimmy stands on the football field and yells that he beat the Jocks in front of everyone. Petey joins him and says in a shaky voice that things are going to be great. Chapter 5 then begins and Blue Skies Industrial Park is unlocked.
- In the cutscenes, Jimmy can be seen with blonde hair if he did not have a hairstyle before starting The Big Game.
- It is possible to knock out Ted in the first half of the fight by throwing footballs at him, however, he has an extremely large health bar and takes 45 footballs to be knocked out.
- If the player successfully fistfights and beats up Damon, it can be noted that his health bar is smaller than normal during this mission. This was done most likely because Damon could survive 3 rigged footballs should he have his default lifebar.
- Ted's health bar lies in opposing extremes in this mission. In the first half, he is the most durable character in the entire game, with 5000 hp (for comparsion, free-roam Russell has 800 hp); however, in the second half, he is the weakest, with only 5 hp, and can be knocked out in any hit.
- The defenders move of spinning Jimmy by his ankles may be a reference to a similar scene in a football field in the movie The Wanderers, which follows a group of Greasers rivalry with other gangs.
- when Jimmy attacks the football players he does not get trouble meter for violence
- Just like the Jocks the football players helmets can be knocked off when attacked