- "Father says leadership is about looking after those you lead. He taught me that right before he laid everyone off."
- — Derby Harrington
|Reward:||Depends on the player, each rooftop spray worth $100|
|Unlocks:||Spraypaint, Tagging |
Tagging is a storyline mission in Chapter 3.
Jimmy walks into Harrington House to see Derby talking with Chad and Parker. Apparently the Greasers have been continuing to harass Gord over his dalliance with Lola. Jimmy thinks that Gord asked for it. Parker expresses disappointment in Jimmy, and then Derby manipulates Jimmy into performing a revenge hit against the Greasers by reminding him that he's the boss.
Jimmy first heads to the underpass separating Bullworth Town and New Coventry, where he spraypaints "Jimmy wuz here". He then heads to the nearby Yum Yum Market to buy some more spraypaint, and finally heads to New Coventry. Once there he has to place five different tags. On doing so he wins the mission.
The mission concludes with a cutscene with Hal and Lefty glowering at Jimmy's "Jimmy wuz here" graffiti. Hal proclaims that "someone's going to get their freaking legs knocked out," and Lefty wonders how anyone can call graffiti art.
- While most spraypainted tags disappear quickly, the "Jimmy wuz Here" tag remains for the rest of the game.
- The reward can be different by player's decision to spray rooftops or not. (Each rooftop tag worth $100 while ground tag worth $5)
- This is the storyline mission that can have the biggest reward in Bully. (Up to maximum $405 if 4 rooftop tags are sprayed)
- Some ghost taggers might be encountered in the mission that won't let you lay a tag on the target.
- Through a glitch, possibly, or something else, it is possible to occasionally get $410 for this mission, there might be a glitch that causes the "Jimmy wuz here" tag to be scored.
- If the player sprays the four rooftop tags, and then sprays the tag in the alley seen in Wrong Part of Town, the reward is $420 for the mission.
- Oddly, if Derby's sweater is closely examined in the Scholarship Edition, he has two overlapping Bullworth Academy crests on it. This was corrected on Xbox 360.
- The soundtrack for this mission is most likely influenced by the song Good Times by Chic.