|Archive 1||Archive 2||Archive 3||Archive 4|
|Archive 5||Archive 6||Archive 7||Archive 8|
|Archive 9||Archive 10||Archive 11||Archive 12|
|Archive 13||Archive 14||Archive 15||Archive 16|
|Archive 17||Archive 18||Archive 19|
Catch up Edit
What to doEdit
- Russell's article got too many bad edits and not enough good ones. What did you want to add to it? Jeff (talk·stalk) 17:40, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
- You have to be active and help clean up vandalism. This is a very small wiki (I'm the only active administrator) so there's no formal process for getting rollback, I'll give it to you if I think you've earned it. Jeff (talk·stalk) 22:35, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding a block Edit
- Technically, yes. In actuality, I've never seen an editor who made that particular kind of edit do anything besides leave the wiki or go vandal when corrected. Jeff (talk·stalk) 02:44, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
First time hereEdit
Hello there, I have visited this wiki a lot of times but never created an account until today... I wanted to know if you could you provide me some info? I read in the "fighting" page that the fat nerds and grappler jocks had extra attacks in some ps2 versions of the game, but which? I tried in Bully (ntsc) and in Canis Canem Edit (pal) but they fight the same. I am part of the bully modding community and wanted to import the attacks to the pc version, but I had no success at the momment (not to mention I have never seen footage of the moves...).
I hope you answer this.
Just saw your "cleanup" in the dogs page... Edit
I'm not really skilled at "cleaning up" unnecessary words that aren't obvious, so I tend to write long sentences to explain a single point in the most cases.
I read the page again and I loved it, dude. Your style is great.
Time for a little changeEdit
Hey Jeff I think it's time we change the full protection to semi protection on rushell I don't think its gonna get any more bad edits than it was before. Can you change it to semi? I think I and some editors want to make some changes to the article. Thanks —Preceding unsigned comment added by FouroSeven (talk • contribs) 20:00, April 6, 2015
- The reason the article was fully protected was to prevent incompetent edits from being made to it. Your request for unprotection was full of broken grammar, and you misspelled the name of the article. I will not unprotect it at this time. Feel free to suggest any changes or additions to the article on Talk:Russell Northrop, however. Jeff (talk·stalk) 22:12, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Correction - it needs to be redirected. Redirects are free, and they send people who accidentally go to the wrong page to the correct one. Jeff (talk·stalk) 00:58, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
- No they're not, and I'm tired of seeing the meaningless not-word "average-high" on the wiki. Jeff (talk·stalk) 04:23, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
- You ask me for a promotion. And I'm sorry to be mean, but your editing isn't up to the standards that it would have to be for you to become a patroller. You edits have bad grammar and mechanics, you're removing correct information, you keep asking for Russell's article to be unprotected but then you won't say what changes you want to make to it on the talk page like I've asked you to do both times, and your persistent editing of the clique infoboxes to add weirdly-phrased and not-quite-accurate information is what caused me to have to redo the infoboxes entirely. Jeff (talk·stalk) 02:09, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
Eye Colors Edit
I've been adding eye colors on here, since a couple weeks ago I took the liberty of hunting down all the characters in the game and zooming in real close to their faces and jotting down their eye colors, and then finding the game models of the clique leaders.
Johnny's page is protected, so if you want to add it, his eyes are brown. I'll get to adding the Townies sometime soon, I think.
20:54, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Need some help Edit
Hey McJeff or Jeff (Whatever you prefered to be called) I made an article about apologizing do you thinks its ready or needs changes or more details? Thanks.Big Brudda (talk) 13:18, May 17, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
Hey Jeff its Big Brudda can you revert the edit the editior made on A Little Help Please? My Computer is acting stupid and I cant revert it and tried this 100 times already. Thanks Big Brudda (talk) 23:13, May 21, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda