|Archive 1||Archive 2||Archive 3||Archive 4|
|Archive 5||Archive 6||Archive 7||Archive 8|
|Archive 9||Archive 10||Archive 11||Archive 12|
|Archive 13||Archive 14||Archive 15||Archive 16|
|Archive 17||Archive 18||Archive 19|
Catch up Edit
What to doEdit
- Russell's article got too many bad edits and not enough good ones. What did you want to add to it? Jeff (talk·stalk) 17:40, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
- You have to be active and help clean up vandalism. This is a very small wiki (I'm the only active administrator) so there's no formal process for getting rollback, I'll give it to you if I think you've earned it. Jeff (talk·stalk) 22:35, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding a block Edit
- Technically, yes. In actuality, I've never seen an editor who made that particular kind of edit do anything besides leave the wiki or go vandal when corrected. Jeff (talk·stalk) 02:44, January 27, 2015 (UTC)
First time hereEdit
Hello there, I have visited this wiki a lot of times but never created an account until today... I wanted to know if you could you provide me some info? I read in the "fighting" page that the fat nerds and grappler jocks had extra attacks in some ps2 versions of the game, but which? I tried in Bully (ntsc) and in Canis Canem Edit (pal) but they fight the same. I am part of the bully modding community and wanted to import the attacks to the pc version, but I had no success at the momment (not to mention I have never seen footage of the moves...).
I hope you answer this.
Just saw your "cleanup" in the dogs page... Edit
I'm not really skilled at "cleaning up" unnecessary words that aren't obvious, so I tend to write long sentences to explain a single point in the most cases.
I read the page again and I loved it, dude. Your style is great.
Time for a little changeEdit
Hey Jeff I think it's time we change the full protection to semi protection on rushell I don't think its gonna get any more bad edits than it was before. Can you change it to semi? I think I and some editors want to make some changes to the article. Thanks —Preceding unsigned comment added by FouroSeven (talk • contribs) 20:00, April 6, 2015
- The reason the article was fully protected was to prevent incompetent edits from being made to it. Your request for unprotection was full of broken grammar, and you misspelled the name of the article. I will not unprotect it at this time. Feel free to suggest any changes or additions to the article on Talk:Russell Northrop, however. Jeff (talk·stalk) 22:12, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Correction - it needs to be redirected. Redirects are free, and they send people who accidentally go to the wrong page to the correct one. Jeff (talk·stalk) 00:58, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
- No they're not, and I'm tired of seeing the meaningless not-word "average-high" on the wiki. Jeff (talk·stalk) 04:23, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
- You ask me for a promotion. And I'm sorry to be mean, but your editing isn't up to the standards that it would have to be for you to become a patroller. You edits have bad grammar and mechanics, you're removing correct information, you keep asking for Russell's article to be unprotected but then you won't say what changes you want to make to it on the talk page like I've asked you to do both times, and your persistent editing of the clique infoboxes to add weirdly-phrased and not-quite-accurate information is what caused me to have to redo the infoboxes entirely. Jeff (talk·stalk) 02:09, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
Eye Colors Edit
I've been adding eye colors on here, since a couple weeks ago I took the liberty of hunting down all the characters in the game and zooming in real close to their faces and jotting down their eye colors, and then finding the game models of the clique leaders.
Johnny's page is protected, so if you want to add it, his eyes are brown. I'll get to adding the Townies sometime soon, I think.
20:54, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Need some help Edit
Hey McJeff or Jeff (Whatever you prefered to be called) I made an article about apologizing do you thinks its ready or needs changes or more details? Thanks.Big Brudda (talk) 13:18, May 17, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
Hey Jeff its Big Brudda can you revert the edit the editior made on A Little Help Please? My Computer is acting stupid and I cant revert it and tried this 100 times already. Thanks Big Brudda (talk) 23:13, May 21, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
May 2015 Edit
Hello Jeff! You made an Edit that I disagree with on the Generic Kids page, you said "no they aren't" but basically It's just little kids I mean I don't see anyone who are Jimmys age. If you feel my edit isn't useful for the article you could just respond to this message. Thanks and have a good evening. Big Brudda (talk) 00:55, May 31, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda I feel like I made a mistake what is it? Big Brudda (talk)Big Brudda
- Hey. I'm sorry if I offended you by undoing the edit. The thing is, the Generic Kids and the Little Kids are two different things. The Little Kids are the normal versions Pedro/Sheldon/Karen/Gloria/Melody and the Generic Kids are those weird out-of-character versions of them that only appear in the Scholarship Edition Christmas mission. Jeff (talk·stalk) 02:18, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
June 2015 Edit
Hey Jeff, good to see you. I have a question, If I own a article and you fully protect it, obviously only admins could edit the article, but If im the owner of the article, could I still be able to edit my article even though its fully protected? Thanks. Btw sorry my english Is not that good. Big Brudda (talk) 00:00, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Don't worry about your English, it's good enough. Nobody "owns" anything though, wikis are collaborative (everyone working together). If I've protected a page so that no one can edit it, it's either because people are fighting over the article, because it's a "high traffic page" and very likely to get vandalized (for example, Jimmy Hopkins), or because for some reason it gets tons of bad edits. Jeff (talk·stalk) 04:25, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
June 2015 Edit
- No. We used to have quotes, but deleted the quote lists because of copyright concerns and bad editing. Large lists of quotes are a possible copyright violation. US copyright law is complicated, and Wikia's policy of "excessive use of copyrighted material" is vague. Quote lists also get vandalized a lot. So, between copyright concerns and not wanting to spend hours per day reverting bad edits, myself and the other two administrators of the wiki decided to get rid of them. Bully Fanon Wiki, on the other hand, does have quotes lists for most characters, so if you want to read quotes and add to them, you can do it over there. Jeff (talk·stalk) 00:55, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
You may have seen this before, but a Games Design student has created a 'Next-Gen' render of the boys dorm house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1uEzZY2t2Y
It's cool thing to see and it's just a part of his University work
A vandal created a this page
Hey Jeff, Its Big Brudda, Are Gloria, Lance and Bo Siblings? It is states at the Couples and relations in Bully article. Myth thinks they are not but I think its possible. Big Brudda (talk) 13:30, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
- It says that there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that they are, but no absolute proof, so we can't put it in the infoboxes since it isn't 100% proven. Jeff (talk·stalk) 15:12, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Jeff, recently User:Big Brudda deleted content from another user']s talkpage listing rules to be followed on talk page. He said it was copyright content because Kittylover copied that from his talk page. But i thing something as simple as this is not copyright content. Then he showed me wikia's copyright policy. Now i am a little confused. Can you please clarify itto me and him?Myth(Leave your threats here/Want to Stalk?) 22:18, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
According to the Wikia all wikis most follow the policy no matter what, even if bully wikia isn't wikia community does not mean they have different rules, Its like saying a School has its own safety and the teacher makes his up when it isn't the rules, you know what I mean? In Fact, I stated this on my user page: Do not edit or copy this page ever, unless I give you permission to do so. Kittylover copied my talk page without permission and according to the copyright rule, the person cannot copy the same text without permission from the original person who wrote it. I hopes this helps. Oh, and sorry my english is bad, I wasn't born in America. Big Brudda (talk) 23:10, June 22, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
- Hey Jeff, Can you block Bucktony? I left him a warning and he ignored it, so he needs a block for vandalism and adding false information. Thanks, Big Brudda (talk) 23:06, June 22, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
Blocking Times Edit
I'm pretty fuzzy on the whole amount of time blocked for rule infractions. Mind clearing me up on it/linking me to a page?
23:02, June 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Alright, cool. I was thinking indefinite, but then I thought it might be too much. Really, I've never seen anyone turn from vandal to good editor, so I get what you see about it being stupid. It is stupid. 01:41, June 27, 2015 (UTC)
What to do