GTA Wiki RfA Edit
I asked on the RfA page over there if you could show me which blogs Dodo8 wrote that make you think he's too immature for adminship. Haven't voted yet. Jeff (talk|stalk) 16:36, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
Replied on my talk page Edit
In writing that checkuser request, I'm thinking that maybe even if Boomer and Dodo turn out not to be sockpuppets, they're meatpuppeting enough to be actionable. Dodo's been wanting Winter Moon demoted for a LONG time. But he knew he has to be on his best behavior if he wants to be an admin, since his edits are already more or less admin quality but he's got a record of bad behavior. So he tried to have Boomer8 do the dirty work of getting Winter Moon demoted. By the way, I'll send you a copy of the request and anything else Wikia sends me. Jeff (talk|stalk) 20:19, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm in chat on GTA Wiki if you wanna drop in and have a word. I thought all wikis had chatrooms but apparently not, BW doesn't. Jeff (talk|stalk) 20:33, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
Sup man. I decided I wanted to boot Bully up for the first time in ages to check something, I think it was going to be a list of clothing that counted as part of the school uniform.
Couldn't play my Wii. I almost never use it, and while I hadn't been using it one of my cats chewed up the cord to the motion sensor.
So I decided to play the original Bully. And that didn't work either. Apparently my PS2's busted. I put Bully in and it stuck and did that thing where it repeats a certain bit of whatever sound it was supposed to make over and over again while doing the little rockstar intro, and then wouldn't finish loading the actual game. So I decided to try GTA:SA. It stuck a little bit during the opening movie, and then when I opened the game, it wouldn't load textures so everything was all blurry as hell, then it finally stuck for good when I accidentally started a vigilante mission.
- PS2? What is one of them? Haha, just kidding. That sucks my friend and it would piss me off too. I haven't played Bully in ages. In fact I just been through a month or so period where I haven't played any games until I started LA Noire again yesterday. I will play that and Red Dead until FIFA 14 and GTA V come out. Messi1983 (talk) 09:16, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I preordered mine about a year ago. Messi1983 (talk) 18:38, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Thinking about leaving GTA Wiki Edit
- I am close to leaving the site too. Messi1983 (talk) 08:21, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
- I have gotten so busy in my personal life where I am in London a lot with no internet connection that I haven't had time for wikia. I am thinking of going back to Wikianswers and editing there again soon. As you know that is a massive wiki so there will be a work load for me to do. I'd go for Ilan and Mikey too. Messi1983 (talk) 06:04, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I might stay on as a part time B'crat like I have been. I am still in the middle of deciding to either stay on or just resign. Sorry to see you step down. You was a good B'crat dude. Messi1983 (talk) 11:58, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I just finally decided that I didn't like the GTA series enough to justify staying on. I loved Vice City and San Andreas, but I didn't like GTA3 (I probably would've liked it if I'd started with it but it seemed so primitive compared to VC what with the tiny amount of cars and the silent protagonist). I hated the entire GTA4 era and never played most of VCS or LCS, and I lost interest in GTAV... so really the only reason I stayed on as long as I did was because I was the only one with the knowhow and patience to solve wikidrama like the Dodo/Sasquatch dispute or the administrator elections. But they don't need me for that stuff anymore cos I taught them how to do it, and I'm just glad to have one less responsibility right now. Jeff (talk·stalk) 20:06, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Proposed character quote change Edit
What are your thoughts on Category:Tall Characters, Category:Overweight Characters, Category:Regular Size Characters and Category:Short Characters? D'you think we should have them or that they're category cruft? Jeff (talk·stalk) 03:59, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think they're bad categories but a character's size and height are already stated on their pages. Messi1983 (talk) 05:47, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
I read something so stupid it broke my brain Edit
and then I did this. http://bully.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:McJeff/Ideas_for_things_that_shouldn%27t_be_in_Bully_2 Jeff (talk·stalk) 04:33, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
- What did you read that was so stupid? Messi1983 (talk) 08:21, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Horrific to read. Bloody stupid. Messi1983 (talk) 21:10, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Dan I want to change a quote on Peanuts article, so instead of asking why not do a vote? Please vote at the Peanut Romero talk page and share your thoughts. Thank you Big Brudda 18:40, August 16, 2015 (UTC)Big Brudda
Messi's leg Edit
Sup Dan. How did you feel after knowing Messi was injured?
Bully Fanon Wiki Edit
Catching up Edit
Opinion request Edit
Can you check out Category talk:Missions and post your thoughts on it? It's about whether we should consider the Christmas missions in Scholarship Edition to be storyline missions or not, basically. Jeff (talk·stalk) 23:49, January 26, 2016 (UTC)
Problem editor Edit
So we've got this guy FFMaverick01 who's super-ultra determined that Pinky's page shouldn't say that she and Jimmy don't remain a couple after Chapter 2. He won't quit arguing about it even though he's been told by 3 different editors that he's wrong. I blocked him for three days for edit warring and intransigence, and he's still on his talk page going all "you're ignoring the facts." Do you want to have a word with him, or do you want to just ignore him and start blocking him if he messes up again? Jeff (talk·stalk) 15:47, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll have a word with him and if that fails...it looks like I'll make my first block in years. Messi1983 (talk) 07:28, August 22, 2016 (UTC)